Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The first week of craziness...

February 17, 2010

Tuesday was a fun day. Rachel (my roomie) and I had a friend stop by at our new place. In his absolute amazingness, he brought us a beautiful home-warming present. The subtle, warm glow that washes over our wall really makes the house complete. Love you Jason!


Rachel and Jason "contemplating" the present's new home.





February 18, 2010

Thursday was a simply brilliant day. The best part of the entire day was that I was finally going to see my boyfriend Daniel. Therefore, I took some pictures of some things that remind me of him. The last photo is a picture of one of his crazy shirts. So simple, so wonderful...






February 19, 2010

This Friday had a great overcast. I was inspired by the clouds and so I took my camera out to take a moment and appreciate the little things. Well, really the ig things. My job means so much to me, so I had the perfect environment for a relaxing Friday afternoon. One of my least favorite times can be Friday after school. As sad as it sounds, I get so sad leaving my kids for days...


Shoe shot. My kids have the most colorful shoes for their colorful personalities!

I really like this tree. I do not really know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment