Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Disney Madness!!

February 20, 2010

My Disney trip with the amazing bff was just one more celebration of my 25th. Geesh, I am loved :-) . Anywho, you can clearly see we had an amazing time along with my boyfriend and her hubbie.



We had to show our glee in front of the castle. After all, I only go to Disneyland about every other day.


Minnie is Amber's favorite, so we had to get pictures with her. However, Minnie is her favorite, Miko (?) is her favorite, I think Pinnochio.... as you can see it soon became a thing. That and the "no change" face. That is at least what I will be calling it.


I really loved the clouds with the Tower of Terror and desperately tried to get some contrasting shots. However, I just learned how to use my Monochromatic black and white feature and I did not think it came out the way I wanted. Therefore, just look at the pretty clouds instead.


The boyfriend and I in front of "it's a small world". I was actually impressed. While I go to Disneyland often, I have not been here in a while. It was a lot brighter and cleaner than I remembered.

The final ride with the only shot that actually came out. Awwww... I love my bff!

No comments:

Post a Comment